Skip to content Skip to navigation
Division of Finance and Administration

Travel and Expense Reimbursement

The Center for Business Services and Solutions (CBS2) operates as a support unit for UC Merced Travel and Expense Management team to provide individuals with general travel policy information, process travel and entertainment reimbursements, and facilitate travel reservations for faculty, staff and students. 

If this request is being submitted for an individual that is NOT a UC Merced employee you will need to complete a Sponsored Guest Form and attach it to your request. This form is required to process your request in Concur and only needs to be submitted once per person on an annual basis.  (Please note: students on fellowships and those whom do not have an employee ID will need to complete the form as well) 

Here is a list of travel and entertainment services CBS2 offers, with links to the related ServiceNow form:

Submit Your Expense Reimbursement 

Utilize this request to initiate the Expense reimbursement process in Concur, for both travel and entertainment related expenses, relocation expenses and Travel and Entertainment Card transactions. Please use the P-Card Receipt request for all authorized purchase made outside of the General Purchasing process on your Procurement Card ( P-Card). 

What do I need to get started?

COA/POET, justification, receipts and approval




Submit Your Procurement Card (P-Card) Receipt 

Submit P-Card Receipts to attach to the reconciliation of your monthly PCard Statement. All campus users; including faculty, staff, and students who make purchases outside of the General Purchasing process via their PCard must submit the associated receipts for their monthly statement to verify, review and approve transactions. PCard statements are due by the 5th of the following month and are necessary to keep your PCard open for usage.  

Need a PCard : Download the application , fill out and obtain all approvals. Send the completed application, with training certificate, to The P-card administrator will review the application and request a P-card from the managing bank. You will be notified by the P-card administrator that your card is available to pick up.

What do I need to get started?

COA/POET, receipt, justification, approval

Submit your Receipt


Book Your Travel Reservation

Utilize this request to book your department-related travel, including airline flights, vehicle rental, and hotel arrangements. (Please note: hotel reservations may require the traveler to update their Travel & Entertainment card or personal credit card information in their Concur profile.)

What do I need to get started?

COA/POET, travel preferences, purpose, approval